Work is a community. People, even with the best of intentions, can make or break a business because they struggle to work together and to get the best out of each other. Work with Sonia to use a values-based approach to identify the core values that enable productivity and relationships..
Sonia Lindsay Consulting specialises in
- Coaching – one on one and team coaching
- HR projects -from PD design to capability frameworks, policies to integrated People plans
- Conflict & case management
- Organisational design
- Grievances, investigations
- Team productivity audits
- Diversity and change management.
Sonia has over 20 years experience in policy, industrial relations, facilitation, mediation and teaching, working in South East Asia, Western Australia and Victoria for private, not for profit and Government clients.
Please contact Sonia to discuss your needs.
Workplaces and Clients:
WorkSafe Victoria, Victoria Police, City of Perth, Sustainability Victoria, La Trobe University, Department of Treasury and Finance (Vic), Department of Premier and Cabinet (WA), Far Eastern Broadcasting Company, Arts Centre Melbourne, Adlink JLS, Sonshine fm, The University of Western Australia, Drug Arm WA, Tournament of Minds Australia.
- ‘HR and the art of storytelling to change culture’ : 2nd HR metrics conference 2017 ClaridenGlobal,
- ACMIx and Deakin University guest lecture ‘Inclusive workplaces and increasing productivity’- April 2018 https://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/events/inclusive-workplaces-for-better-organisational-outcomes
- University of Melbourne Guest lecturer- Changing culture in the arts, Arts management 2016, 2017.
- Professional development day, Adult Multicultural Education Services (AMES), 2016
“As one of Australia’s most notable experts on human resources and employment relations, Sonia Lindsay brings with her an unparalleled analysis of the interplay between institutional, organisational, social and interpersonal dynamics that shape the world of work and employment.
Sonia’s acute understanding of the power dynamics that inform workplaces enables her to conceptualise and deliver creative, empowering organisational strategies to address difficult HR/ER issues. Central to Sonia’s distinctive, progressive, approach to diversity in the workplace is a foregrounding of the social and cultural value of the workforce at all levels of an organisation. Her professional profile is testament to her innovative interventions in promoting organisational reflexivity and accountability in challenging professional contexts.
Additionally, Sonia is an eloquent and engaging public speaker who shares an infectious and compelling vision for the future of work built on principles of inclusivity, representation and belonging.
I thoroughly recommend any organisation seeking fresh, incisive analysis on inclusive organisational development and growth to make use of Sonia’s expertise. “